Direction Power List – Secret to Receiving
This is a powerful method of changing your future, helping draw your dreams and ambitions toward you. It works by programming your subconscious mind to change your conscious reality, to head your life in the right direction. As I said, it is a powerful tool, so write your list carefully.
Using a small notebook, write a list of seven benefits that you will enjoy when you reach the goal.
- The items must be specific and measurable. Think clearly how these benefits would look and feel when you have the pleasure of experiencing them. Write them down clearly so you will know when they have manifested your goals into being. I suggest that you write not fewer than seven items and not more than fifteen.
- Several times a day, sit down and relax then read out your list. As you read each item try to feel the emotion of achieving your goal. Imagine as vividly as you possible enjoying the experience. Feel as if your dream had already come true.
- As the goals on your list become reality, cross them off and add new ones. On reviewing items already on the list if your need has changed simply cross off that item and add the replacement.
- What you deeply desire becomes reality for you. Don’t panic when the goals materialize. When you first use this method it can be a little scary as your life takes dramatic turns. It’s an effective and powerful tool.
- One last comment is not to show your list to anyone. Keep the list private so you don’t attract the negativity of others. Some people’s energy could repel the goals, canceling your attracting energy.
SECRET TO RECEIVING
When you’ve decided on the direction you are taking in life, and start attracting what you are thinking about remember some important points:
- Directing your imagination, dreams and feelings will increase the speed at which your desires materialize.
- Remember the law of giving. You receive in proportion or more, to the amount that you give.
- Don’t hold grudges or be unforgiving as this blocks the movement of universal energy.
- Cultivate feeling wealthy and living in abundance, as you can only grow in the areas that you believe you can.
- Don’t mix with people who are energy drainers and those who love to knock your dreams down.
- Trust yourself to choose the right direction and goals for your life.
- Every event in your life happens for a reason. Look for the lesson, learn the lesson, and move forward.
- There’s no lack of abundance in the Universe.
- You are a child of God and He always loves you and wants to bless you. Live with a heart of gratitude towards Him.
- Use the law of vacuum to create space for new and exciting events to materialize in your life each day.
“Until one is committed there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, and then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would otherwise never have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way. Goethe